Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours [MEET] – tour operator in Ethiopia
Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours [MEET] is a local tour operating company in Ethiopia. MEET was established in September 2008. Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours [MEET] has been handling a number of small group and individual tours in and around Addis Ababa, and to Northern and Southern Ethiopia. MEET works to meet visitors’ expectations of their tour in with perfect value.
Our quality in creating custom made tours perfectly matching visitors’ requests especially city tours in Addis Ababa, day tours from Addis Ababa, and multi day tours to the historical sites of Northern Ethiopia, the cultural and natural route of the southern Ethiopia, together with Awash National Park and Harar in the east sets us apart and atop. Day Tours from Addis Ababa we offer are free to customize to fit best with visitors’ requests.
Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours [MEET] selected a traditional Ethiopian coffee pot colored with the Ethiopian national colors of Green, Yellow and red. Our logo is designed to show : –
- Our uniquely Ethiopian experiential tours as Coffee is originally from the Kaffa province of Western Ethiopia
- And, as Coffee contributes the largest portion for the Ethiopian Economy, handling your tours of Ethiopia most satisfactorily is our first priority.
- As Coffee is traditionally served for guests in Ethiopia to show being welcoming host, Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours selected typical Ethiopian traditional coffee pot (“Jebena” in Amharic) to show our respect for and welcome our guests.
Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours also provides a day or two days tours near Addis Ababa especially designed to suit visitor’s interests and wishes.
The above photo is Muluken Girma with a group of University students Visiting Adadi Mariam Rock Church with a day tour from Addis Ababa
We know that, when searching and planning a trip online, it is difficult for new visitors to choose the best tour. With this understanding, we routinely improve our tours in Addis Ababa and nearby.
As we work with tourism experts, who’ve already delivered a number of successful tour experiences, you are assured to enjoy insightful, flexible, fun travels with Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours. You can simply start with one of the following travel offers and work with us to fine-tune it to your desires.
Most frequently booked tours offered by Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours include : –
- Layover tour of Addis Ababa – Half day highlight tour of Addis Ababa. This customable private tour of Addis focuses on local foods and Ethiopian culture.
- Half-day Addis Ababa City Tour – This short city tour in Addis Ababa is designed mainly for transit passengers at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. This 4 to 5 hours tour gives visitors a great introduction to Addis Ababa city
- Full day private city tour in Addis Ababa – 8 to 9 hours tour in Addis Ababa to visit the city’s most important places of visits. Best museums, religious sites, cultural activities, and local markets in Addis Ababa are part of the full day city tour.
- Day Tour from Addis Ababa to Adadi Mariam Rock Cut Church and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Cemetery of Tiya. This day trip from Addis Ababa is a great combination of history, culture and scenery.
- Day Tour to Debre Libanos Monastery, Portuguese Bridge and view of the Jemma River Gorge. This day trip from Addis Ababa is a great combination of historical sites, natural attractions, wildlife and scenery.
- Two day tours from Addis Ababa to visit cultural, natural, wildlife and historical sites near Addis Ababa. Rift Valley Lakes of Ethiopia, the walled city of Harar and the rock hewn churches of Lalibela are covered on 2 days tour from Addis Ababa.
- One day or two days private tours to the Rift Valley of Southern Ethiopia. We organize private excursion for one or two days considering what visitors expect from their trip around Addis Ababa.
Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours also organizes Food Tours to help you learn about Ethiopian spices, baking Enjera (Ethiopian national Bread) and to attend traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony.
If you are planning your travel in Ethiopia, work it best with the local tourism professionals of Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours.
Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours [MEET] is your gateway to the unique ‘World of Ethiopia’. It is helpful to have a guide if you want to dive deep in understanding Ethiopia. Contact and MEET the best!
Contact us soon and see how!
Get the solution with us to have it your way!
P. O. Box – 180415, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel – +251 963 078067
Mob – +251 911 360488
WhatsApp – +251 911 360488
Skype – Muluken444
Official Facebook Page of Merit Ethiopian Experience Tours